A parish for the neighborhood and the world.
We are not your typical suburban church. Our small size is one of our greatest strengths. It allows us to develop deep friendships, to take risks with our faith, and to share the struggles and joys of our lives in a supportive, trusting environment. We come from down the block, from across Chicagoland, and from many nations.
We hope that you will visit us soon and experience our unique community for yourself. All are welcome ... always!
- Sun, Jul 22, 10:00 am, Bilingual and Informal Mass outside (weather permitting)
- Sun, Jul 22, 11:15 am, Vestry Meeting. All are welcome to attend.
- Mon, Jul 23, 2-5 pm, Fr. Ethan Office Hours @ Starbucks, 6001 S. Lagrange Rd, Countryside
- Wed, Jul 25, 3-5 pm, Fr. Ethan Office Hours @ Starbucks, 6001 S. Lagrange Rd, Countryside
- Wed, Jul 25, 6:30 pm, "Soul Kitchen" Faith Discussion Group(optional dinner at Willow Hills Restaurant at 5:15 pm)
- Thur, Jul 26, 4-6 pm, Fr. Ethan Office Hours @ Starbucks, 6001 S. Lagrange Rd, Countryside
- Sun, Jul 29, 10:00 am, Bilingual and Informal Mass outside (weather permitting)
Summer Masses (June 10 - September 17), 10:00 am
Christian formation for children and adults, 11:00 am
Miss church on Sunday?
Click on the video to hear the homily from
last week's preacher, Fr. Ethan Jewett, "The Importance of Presence"
Dinner (at Willow Hills Restaurant), 5:15 pm
Book/Spirituality Group (at church, in English), 6:30 pm
(Holy Eucharist on 1st Wednesday of the month)
Holy Rosary in Spanish, 7:00 pm