All Are Welcome Always.
We pray in two languages, but we are one community of faith.
Welcome! ¡Bienvenidos! St. Helena's / Santa Elena is a progressive and inclusive community of Christians committed to living out God's love in the world. We are a bilingual, tight-knit parish that is growing. We invite you to join us for this exciting new chapter in our life.
Curious about what to expect when you visit? You can learn more from the videos below.
News & Events
- Sun, Jan 21, 10:00 am. Vestry meeting
- Sun, Jan 28, 10:00 am. Bilingual Mass followed by Annual Parish Meeting and Potluck
- Sun, Feb 4, 9 am and 11:30 am, The Blessing of Throats for the Feast of St. Blaise
- Sun, Feb 11, 11:30 am, Children's Burying of the Alleluia for Lent
- Wed, Feb 14, Ashes-to-Go at Burr Ridge Towne Center
- Wed, Feb 14, 7 pm, Bilingual Ash Wednesday service with imposition of ashes
- Tues, Feb 20, 5:15 pm Simple Lenten Supper, 6:30 pm, Stations of the Cross and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
Holy Eucharist (English) 9:00 am
Christian formation (bilingual) 10:15 am
Santa Eucaristía (español) 11:30 am
Holy Rosary (Spanish) 7:00 pm
Miss church on Sunday?
Click on the video to hear
Fr. Ethan's homily,
"Speak, For Your Servant Is Listening"